AUHE Discussion Papers
- AUHE State of the Discipline 2017
- AUHE Learning and Teaching Standards Discussion Paper 2013
- Secondary Tertiary Nexus, AUHE Discussion Paper no. 2
AUHE Annual Meeting
- 2020 – Minutes and President’s Report slides
- 2017 – Agenda
- 2016 – Minutes
- 2015 – Minutes
- 2014 – Minutes
- 2013 – Minutes
- 2012 – Minutes
Debates in the Discipline and the Humanities
- Graeme Turner and Kylie Brass, Mapping the Humanities, Arts & Social Sciences in Australia (2014)
- Anthony Uhlmann, “Why Study English? In Defence of a Discipline” – The Conversation, Dec 5 2013.
- Katherine Bode, Reading by Numbers. Recalibrating the Literary Field (2012).
- ACOLA, Review of Australia’s Research Training System, March 2016.
- James F. English, The Global Future of English Studies (2012).
- [Debate surrounding the publication of the American Academy of Arts & Sciences report The Heart of the Matter. The Humanities and Social Sciences for a Vibrant, Competitive, and Secure Nation (June 2013).]
- The Heart of the Matter – executive summary, June 2013.
- Humanities Sounds the Alarm – New York Times, June 18 2013.
- Humanities and Social Sciences are Central to National Goals, Report Argues – Chronicle of Higher Education, June 18 2013.
- Making the Case for Liberal Arts – Inside Higher Ed, June 19 2013.